Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Cloud Models Interface

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
nathanielrackhamTEVDG
314 Views, 1 Reply

Manage Cloud Models Interface

Hello,

So I have full admin rights on our A360 team hub, my project and associated cloud-based models are visible and can be edited on A360.  I can also add/remove people from the hub so I know my admin rights are correct.

However, when attempting to upgrade my model from R17 to R18 via the Manage Cloud Models Interface dialogue the project is not visible.  My other projects on A360 are visible but these just contain non-cloud based models. 

Before attempting to upgrade I have published the R17 models to A360, downloaded them and run through the Etransmit process to upgrade them.  

Anyone any ideas?

Nathaniel 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi Nathaniel,

In the Revit 2018/ Manage Cloud Model you can see projects from your hub that were saved with Revit 2018 version. If the files were saved with the version 2017, then they shouldn't appear in the Manage Cloud Model opened from 2018 version. 

You may need to initiate a new cloud worksharing from the updated 2018 model onto the hub and this (2018) file should then appear in the Manage Cloud Model interface.

Orsolya Balazs
Product Support Analyst - AEC
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report