Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

last updated date?

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
pflannery
437 Views, 6 Replies

last updated date?

I am using Google Chrome to view my A360 Team hub I know that the models have been updated, but what causes the date to not update to the correct date in the hub window ?
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi Peter,

Thanks for posting your question to the forum and welcome. Can you tell us what type of files these are and how they have been uploaded to A360. Also what happens if you do a CTL F5 on that page, do the dates update?

Last but not least, can you share an example of this with us in a screen shot or two.

Thanks in advance for getting us more details and have a great day.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 7

Hi Bud thanks for your quick response.

Revit 2016 models uploaded to the hub with the A360collaboration for Revit was used

I attached a screen shot taken today @ 11:04

all of the models listed have been sync'd to the cloud within the past hour

CTL F5 on that page did not work

any suggestions?

thank you for your help.

Peter

Message 4 of 7

Thanks Peter for the update and letting us know this is Revit Collaboration. I'm going to move your post to the Revit Collaboration forum so that the right people will be able to see this and answer your questions. This could be something inside of Revit and how it does the uploads.

Thanks again for the updates and hope this helps getting you pointed at the right team for help.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 5 of 7

thank you

Message 6 of 7
rmoore2
in reply to: pflannery

The models in the A360 team hub are not the models in the cloud sync. To update the team hub models you have publish from Revit

Message 7 of 7
pflannery
in reply to: rmoore2

thank you for that step 

i never published them, and thought as I sync it would do that for me

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report