Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import files

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
mohamadhamed833
289 Views, 6 Replies

Import files

How can I link the database files of the Revit training course that are related to version 2022 in version 2023 without changes.
Thank you for your reply

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
RSomppi
in reply to: mohamadhamed833

You can only temporarily link them without changing the files. They still need to be upgraded to link them but Revit will do this without changing the original file. I would not do this,

Instead, upgrade a copy of the files.

Message 3 of 7
mohamadhamed833
in reply to: RSomppi

Hello, thank you for your answer
I did not quite understand what you meant. The difference between the two versions can be clearly seen in the two images below. I suspected that maybe the settings and filters are different in my version. Are you saying that I must have the 2022 version on my device? Or are you telling me to open a copy of the original file in version 2023? That's what I did, in which case the changes will be even more
best regards

Message 4 of 7
RSomppi

Those differences are only in the view settings, if it is the same file. Upgrading a file does not cause that kind of thing. It is a copy of the same project.

Use 2022 or upgrade all the files to 2023. There are probably some differences in the interface but the models will not change.

Message 5 of 7
ToanDN

There is no change.  Your view is wireframe and the video snapshot is showing a realistic view.  Change your view to realistic then they look the same 

Toan Nguyen
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 7
mohamadhamed833
in reply to: RSomppi

all right, I got it. I appreciate your reply
best wishes

Message 7 of 7
mohamadhamed833
in reply to: ToanDN

all right, I got it. I appreciate your reply
Thanks a lot
best wishes

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators