Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unable to log in A360

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
c4radmin
244 Views, 4 Replies

I'm unable to log in A360

I have a user that was able to access 360 as of last week. All of the sudden she can no longer see her projects logging in through Revit but they do show on her profile page. If I log in or another person logs in we can see the projects and open normally. It is only this user that can not view the projects so I know it's not a software issue, but I'm not sure how to correct it.

Please Help!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Thanks for posting to the forum and welcome. Is this by chance Revit Collaboration? If so, let us know and we can move this to the Revit Collaboration forum so that the right experts can take a look at this.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 5

Yes it is Revit Collaboration

Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the update and I'll move you over to the Revit collaboration forum so the right team can help out.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 5 of 5

Hi,

Do you get any error messages when you try to open a project?

1. Could you check on https://manage.autodesk.com/cep (logged in as the user who cannot see the projects) and check if "Collaboration for Revit" is listed as an available product (see attached image)

2. Could you post a Revit journal-file from an attempt to open  a project logged in as this user.

Regards

Lars-Ake Johansson
Sr. SQA Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report