Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I (And others) cannot see Projects we are members of and have entitlement to...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
beckgroup_ADSK
307 Views, 4 Replies

I (And others) cannot see Projects we are members of and have entitlement to...

I'd hoped this would be resolved after the latest outage, but it appears not.  I cannot see any of my projects on A360 using C4R in Revit.  I am clearly on the team (I'm actually the hub admin, and also a member on every project) and my c4R entitlement is active.A few others on my team are experiencing similar issues.  I can get onto and see everything on the A360 site, but cannot see them through Revit (well, I actually can see one, so I know my entitlement works, but it's not any of the projects it should be.)  Revit 2017.  All projects are set up the same (including the one I can see.)

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Colin, 

I'm going to move this over into the C4R Forum so that team of experts can assist you with your question here.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 5
AdamPeter
in reply to: beckgroup_ADSK

Hello,

What version of Revit are your other projects in?  Is it possible you are using Revit 2017 while the projects have 2016 version models in them?  In that case you can only see project that correspond with which version of Revit the project is using.

Can you please attach a screen shot of the open dialog and what you are seeing, or a journal file?

thanks,

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk
Message 4 of 5
beckgroup_ADSK
in reply to: AdamPeter

Thanks,

Revit Build 17.0.476.0
20160606_1515(x64)
Service Pack 1

Actually, I can't even get to the project folder to access/upload or otherwise work with the folders at all.  2016 does work, but I can't even upgrade my files to 2017 and upload them to the project since it thinks I don't have access through Revit...

I have RCAO version {AF9A062C-6D9D-467F-8100-A8C8530DC183} installed.

It still states that I'm not a member of any 360 projects.  I am the Hub admin, and a member of all the projects.

It is true that I can see them all in 2016.  If that's the case, how can I upgrade a project to 2017?  I can't access the location to save the project (in 2017.)

Message 5 of 5
AdamPeter
in reply to: beckgroup_ADSK

Are all of your existing projects using Revit 2016?  If so, you will not be able to see them from 2017.  One test you could do is to create a new project and then try initiating to that new project from 2017 before any other data is added.  

From an upgrade standpoint as of right now the basic steps would be to:

• create a new project for 2017.
  • Open each model in 2016
    • Perform a saveas
    • Initiate collaboration to new 2017 project
    • repair any links once all models are uploaded to new project.

We know this is not ideal, but for today, this is the current workflow.

If the new project test doesn't work, you could post a journal file either here or PM me and I can take a look behind the scenes to see what other things might be happening.

thanks,

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report