Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health Site Still wrong

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
dtpeter2901
895 Views, 8 Replies

Health Site Still wrong

So The health site says everything is fine again, except publishing.

Yet when I look at my Hub page is says "Sever Down", with a nice little graphic that it'll be back up again in 162 min.

Please explain.

On a side note for those that like math.

If this is correct and say I've got 90 people sitting around for 162 min (2.7 hrs) getting paid on average $30/hr (I'm guessing low) I just about $7300, or about 1/10th of what I paid for the year for my C4R licenses so I can work more efficiently. 

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
AdamPeter
in reply to: dtpeter2901

If you are inside of Revit users should be able to access the C4R service in order to open, model, SWC and link to other models in C4R.  The web site is down at the moment, but core C4R workflows should be working inside of Revit.  

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk
Message 3 of 9
dtpeter2901
in reply to: AdamPeter

Hi Adam,

Health Site says you can't Publish Models.

I don't want to publish anything, I'd like to access our Hub so I can download a model.  

Right now you can't get to it.  I also can't Invite users to the project.  If I can't invite them, they can't work on it.

But I guess now this is part of BIM 360 Team which is now another new tab where things can go wrong.  

Seems like every time a new "Service" is added or the name is changed for random reasons, something bad happens.

Message 4 of 9

@dtpeter2901 wrote:

Hi Adam,

Health Site says you can't Publish Models.

I don't want to publish anything, I'd like to access our Hub so I can download a model.  

Right now you can't get to it.  I also can't Invite users to the project.  If I can't invite them, they can't work on it.

But I guess now this is part of BIM 360 Team which is now another new tab where things can go wrong.  

Seems like every time a new "Service" is added or the name is changed for random reasons, something bad happens.

Yes, BIM 360 Team is expriencing an outage currently as part of a broader issue in one of our foundational services.  The Health Dashboard reflects that status for that product.  As a general practice, we limit health status for Collaboration for Revit to Cloud Worksharing and Publish operations.

As for why this current degradation is occurring, it is unrelated to a the rebranding from A360 Team to BIM 360 Team.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 9

Unacceptable to be down like this. And the Autodesk stock call has the stock up $2.50 per share for the day. I think I need to get at least a year free use of C4R based on how much money my team is losing!

Message 6 of 9

Things seem to be splintered and compartmentalized.  With all of these new things flying around and more new toys being developed, some days I wonder if the right hand knows that the left had is doing.

At the end of the day all I can do is hope that things get fixed in time for me to post my drawings, and that some day, Autodesk makes things more reliable before they start trying to design the next great thing that just doesn't quite work all the time.

Message 7 of 9

Folks,

I can't fault the frustration here.  I just posted a broader statement on this topic over in another thread, where we'd welcome rants/burns/screeds further discussion.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 8 of 9
RyanCameron
in reply to: dtpeter2901

I noticed in the most recent network outage that there is a lag between when it is up, what is down and when its down.

RB Cameron, AIA, LEED AP, EDAC
Digital Practice Leader

Message 9 of 9
RSomppi2
in reply to: RyanCameron

@RyanCameron wrote:

I noticed in the most recent network outage that there is a lag between when it is up, what is down and when its down.

And all the ones before. The dashboard is not a live indication when a change happens.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report