Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting 'No viewable Content' message from 360

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Jason_S
373 Views, 6 Replies

Getting 'No viewable Content' message from 360

Hello,

Working on a project that I can't seem to view on A360.  I can open it via Revit and BIM 360 but none of the team members can see the model via 360.  Each are getting the message below.  Chrome, Firefox, IE and Edge are all getting it.

2017-07-25_101822.png

Syncing to BIM 360 works fine why wouldn't the users that have BIM 360 Team be able to see the model?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
BrettWright
in reply to: Jason_S

hi Jason,

Is this an RVT assembly where there is a parent as well child files that reference the parent model?

If so, are you using the Assembly upload instructions below?

If you did that already and it's not working after a couple of attempts, can you please send me a public downloadable link so that we can try on our end as well?

Let me know,

When you upload using the Assembly option, you want to be sure that you're following the below steps.

• You can NOT use the Assembly option in your A360 DRIVE, only within your A360 hub does the option exist.
  • Put all files in same folder (parent and children)
  • Check link paths in parent file so they correctly reference the children now that they've moved into the same folder.
  • Select Assembly upload option, choose Parent file, then Upload button.
  • If using AutoCAD files with ref files, use eTransmit to package everything up first, or if using Inventor, then use the Pack and Go feature.
Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 7
Jason_S
in reply to: BrettWright

@BrettWright wrote:

hi Jason,

Is this an RVT assembly where there is a parent as well child files that reference the parent model?

If so, are you using the Assembly upload instructions below?

If you did that already and it's not working after a couple of attempts, can you please send me a public downloadable link so that we can try on our end as well?

Let me know,

When you upload using the Assembly option, you want to be sure that you're following the below steps.

• You can NOT use the Assembly option in your A360 DRIVE, only within your A360 hub does the option exist.
  • Put all files in same folder (parent and children)
  • Check link paths in parent file so they correctly reference the children now that they've moved into the same folder.
  • Select Assembly upload option, choose Parent file, then Upload button.
  • If using AutoCAD files with ref files, use eTransmit to package everything up first, or if using Inventor, then use the Pack and Go feature.

Yes this is an RVT file.   I work in Revit 95% of the time and sync to BIM 360, that works great.  There are 7 models currently that are linked to each other in different fashions and soon to be a couple more.  We have people that have BIM 360 Team so they need to see the model and link to comment on.  Well they can't.  Does this mean I have to upload separate from syncing so the people on the Team side can see it? 

This all was working fine yesterday.  What could have happened?

Thanks for the help and clarifications.

Message 4 of 7
BrettWright

Hi Jason,

• When you say "syncing" are you really saying  that you're "publishing" the model to the BIM 360 Team hub and using Collaboration for Revit here?
  • Or, are you just manually uploading the model as an "assembly"?

If the first option, i'll move this over to the C4R Forum so that team of experts can assist you further.

Let me know,

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 5 of 7
Jason_S
in reply to: BrettWright

@BrettWright wrote:

Hi Jason,

• When you say "syncing" are you really saying  that you're "publishing" the model to the BIM 360 Team hub and using Collaboration for Revit here?

If the first option, i'll move this over to the C4R Forum so that team of experts can assist you further.

Let me know,

The First Option is what I am doing and having an error with viewing in the Team side of the hub.   Thanks for the help.

Message 6 of 7
KyleB_Autodesk

@Jason_S wrote:

@BrettWright wrote:

Hi Jason,

Let me know,

The First Option is what I am doing and having an error with viewing in the Team side of the hub.   Thanks for the help.

Looks like the translation is failing.  Can you confirm that you continue to see the error after Publishing another time?  If so, what happens if you change the Views and Sheets selected for viewing in BIM 360 Team and Publish again?

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 7 of 7
Jason_S
in reply to: KyleB_Autodesk

OH MY!!!! That did it.  I should have tried that first but just missed the obvious.  Thank you for the help. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report