Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in publishing Survey point

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
pvamsikrishna736
293 Views, 1 Reply

Error in publishing Survey point

hie,

I am new to Revit. I want to publish my coordinates from my architecture file to my MEP system file after publishing coordinates to MEP system File Model has been relocating to exact position but the survey coordinates values in MEP system file are not changing . If i am not wrong i am pulishing my survey coordinates values from my architechural model that means i am changing the survey coordinates values in my mep system revit file  but i am unable to see the changed coordinates values in mep system file. Please let me know if  my assumption is wrong if not please suggest me a suggestion to resolve this.  Hope i made my point clear, if not please let me know. 

2.JPG

1.JPG

Sr. BIM Modeller,
Unibim Services pvt. ltd.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

If your models overlap correctly, I mean, they are both on the correct positions, that means that your Survey point aren't in the same place?

If yes, then unlclip the Survey point you want to move, then move it to the right place (it will then get the "right" coordinates).

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

My blog: www.engipedia.com
Try my Revit add-ins: Autodesk App Store

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report