Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone monitor this forum

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
109nolangene
296 Views, 1 Reply

Does anyone monitor this forum

I have been told that this is where you would get the fastest response.  For me however there is no fast response either here or with a support request ticket.  Here the post sits withour repsonse for days.  The support tickets do not even get assigned for days.  This is killling my projects. 

I have several projects up with C4R and this week has been hell on wheels.  All due to someone else or Revit claiming someone else owns an element. Usually upon research that individual never accessed that model at all or ever.  The only possible connection is that their model is linked into the model having issues. Try using Relinquish on the model and I am constantly told the operation failed please try again.  16 times later we end up taking the model down and reinitializing that same model.  That by itself has become a challenge because sometimes A360 states that model already exists so we have to rename it and then open all other models that have it linked in and reload from.  This sometimes fails because it states that you own the file but your file is out of date please reload latest.  You go and try to reload latest and are told no changes to load. So you end up adding the model again fine but when you try to remove the bad link it tells you you own the file but your file is out of date please reload latest.  Do that get no changes to load. The only way I have been able to remove the bad link is to take the model down. Open it with detach from central and REMOVE WORKSETS.  Then before you reinitialize to A360 you have to remove the link.

I am at a loss here support tickets still has not been assigned and no one wants to answer here.

Do not know where else to complain to.  Autodesk does not answer the phone just a machine.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dzanta
in reply to: 109nolangene

To Whom It May Concern:

I looked up the case number and it isn't listing for some reason.  Please provide the following information so I can get an ATS ticket created and someone from ATS will contact you asap:

1.  Name and contact info

2.  Product and Version

3.  Exact Nature of issue

4.  Issue occuring on multiple systems?

5.  Can it be recreated?

6.  Can you record a video of the issue for uploading?

Thanks

Dzan Ta

Repro Products (Gold Autodesk Partner)

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Autodesk Community | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report