Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detaching a Central File and keeping worksets, Revit erase everything

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
juancarlos.garza
1282 Views, 2 Replies

Detaching a Central File and keeping worksets, Revit erase everything

I receive a model from a consultant every week. The consultant work with worksets. I try to detach the file and keep the worksets and the model appear empty; but if you discard the worksets, then the model appears with the model elements.

I have try to turn on everything and nothing. I also made a multicategory schedule and the model has no elements in it.

I also try this in several computers and is the same. I using the 2017.1 version of Revit.

I’m willing to share the files for testing.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

It's possible that the items are on worksets that are not visible in the view...it should not delete them using the process you explained.

Can you verify through visibility graphics in a 3d view that all of the worksets are set to show.

Message 3 of 3

Hello, I already turn on all the worksets and all the elementes in the Visibility Graphics and there are no elements in the model. In fact I made a multicategory schedule and it appear empty. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report