Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross-Platform Question

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
dobosz.kyle
276 Views, 3 Replies

Cross-Platform Question

Hello, I am a student leading a group collaborative project. We are looking into the best way to manage the shared files, and I was curious if there was support for work on both Macs and PCs working on the same files, and if so, how the best way to go about doing that. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: dobosz.kyle

Revit only works on Windows there is no MAC version of revit

since your in the the Collaboration for Revit  forum this is a cloud solution that is offered by Autodesk  to allow collaboration in the cloud & not worry about managing internal network infrastructure

is this what your trying to use?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
dobosz.kyle
in reply to: DarrenP

I appreciate your quick reply, thank you. Having reached out to those with Macs in our group, I found that they had been running Revit on home computers when necessary.

I was not looking to inquire about the Collaboration for Revit software, as I do not believe students receive access without processing forms through the host university, I apologize for the confusion. As students do not have access to email support, I was looking for the closest topic in the drop down.

Message 4 of 4
ToanDN
in reply to: dobosz.kyle

As long as the Mac users can open the Revit file in the same Revit version under Parallels virtual machine or Bootcamp then you guys are good.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report