Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create central model in the cloud

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
FRAN1972
2395 Views, 2 Replies

Create central model in the cloud

Good night from Spain,

In the company where i work we have to work in a Revit project with differents worksets. We have make it from differents places and we try to use "collaboration for Revit". The first issue is how could we create a central model in the cloud and how create local models in the differents computers of my colleagues. Could anybody help me?

Thanks a lot

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
karan
in reply to: FRAN1972

Hi @FRAN1972,

Good morning from Dubai.

It's easy to get started. you can follow the workflow describe in the attached PDF and you should be able to Set up C4R and Start a Project in the cloud.

BR

KARAN

Message 3 of 3
dill.khan
in reply to: FRAN1972

First of all you have to assign your colleagues the R4C licenses.
You have to make sure that the colleagues are logged in with your e-mails in Revit.
After that, you first create a project in BIM 360 Team. If you did this, you will open your project in Revit. You go as usual on Collaboration. If you want to actie the cooperation REvit asks you automatically if the file should be created on the local server or in the cloud. From here it is self-explanatory. Employees whom you have assigned to R4c can open the Revit program and open the file under BIM 360.

I hope I could help you
Best Regards
Dill Khan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report