Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colours on published 2D views

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
mariusaln
285 Views, 5 Replies

Colours on published 2D views

Hello,

When I publish 2D views to my cloud project I only get these in black and white with no colors. Anyone who have had this problem? 

image.pngimage.png

Marius

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mariusaln
in reply to: mariusaln

Anyone?

Message 3 of 6
Viveka_CD

Hi @mariusaln

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues.

Can you send us your file to troubleshoot? I can send you a private folder if you'd like.

Also, which version of Revit are you using, please check your system requirements HERE

Regards,

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
mariusaln
in reply to: Viveka_CD

Hello, and thank you for your reply.

Here are my Revit version:

20170419_0315(x64)

Please send me a private folder so I can upload the file(s) to you. 

Thanks!

Message 5 of 6
Viveka_CD

Hi @mariusaln

It's been a while and I'm just checking back on this post. How is everything working out?

I've sent a collector utility to your email to collect files to troubleshoot further. Please let me know if you were able to upload the files.

Also, I would require Ia journal file to troubleshoot further. Thanks for sharing your Revit model.

Looking forward to your reply update.

Regards,

Message 6 of 6
mariusaln
in reply to: Viveka_CD

Hi,

I have now uploaded the files. I did some further troubleshooting and unloaded all my linked files to see if that solved the problem. It didn't....

The export of 2D views and 2D sheets looks terrible in BIM360... Some of the drawings are so bad that when you zoom in, it looks like a really bad resolution of a jpeg or something... 

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

I would really appreciate if you guys could look into the problem and try to solve it as soon as possible.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report