Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collaboration Issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bart7099
225 Views, 2 Replies

Collaboration Issue

Hi, I am a student currently working on a project in Revit. My and I are using BIM 360 team to collaborate at the same time. I created the shell of the building and posted it on A360 and invited her. She then downloaded my file and we both made locals. We are able to use communicator but every time we sync we cannot see each others work. It also will not update onto A360 either. I'm confused on what central we are syncing too and how we are able to talk on collaborator if we are not syncing to the same project. Any idea of how I could fix this so we can finish our project? Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
patrick.beattie
in reply to: bart7099

Hi @bart7099,

Thank you for posting to the Revit Collaboration forum.  

You mentioned that you are downloading the models and creating local files?  Are you downloading these directly from the BIM 360 Team website or are you using Collaboration with Revit to publish your changes?

Could you provide some screen shots or perhaps make a Screencast video of the workflow you are using?  You can share the link with me in a private message and I can review the workflow.  

If you are using Collaboration for Revit, please see the article Get Project Models into Collaboration for Revit.  Also, please see the article User Collaboration for Revit and Communicator.

Let us know if you have any questions or comments.  I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Patrick B.

Global Product Support

Message 3 of 3
patrick.beattie
in reply to: bart7099

Hi @bart7099,

Thank you for sending that private message.  To close the loop on the forum I wanted to post that you were able to get your models processed after uploading the models into your partners project.

If there was an issue with the BIM 360 Team or Collaboration for Revit service at the time of the upload it could have caused an issue.  In these cases, uploading the models again could resolve the matter.

For future reference, if you notice a model does not upload properly you can visit the Autodesk Health Dashboard to make sure both the Collaboration for Revit and Fusion Team / BIM 360 Team are not in a Degraded or Down status.  

If you consider this post resolved, please pick the post that bests describes what resolved your issue and select the Accept as Solution button. 

Thank you and best of luck on your project.

Best regards,

Patrick B.

Global Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report