Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collaboration for Revit

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1414 Views, 2 Replies

Collaboration for Revit

Hi

Im having trouble accessing an a360 model. Yesterday I accidentaly erased my collaboration for revit 2017 and i cant access it now. is there any way i can redownload collaboration for revit 2017. I have entered autodesk's webpages and when i try to download collaboration for revit 2017 in the autodesk desktop application there is no link to download.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
KyleB_Autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi

Im having trouble accessing an a360 model. Yesterday I accidentaly erased my collaboration for revit 2017 and i cant access it now. is there any way i can redownload collaboration for revit 2017. I have entered autodesk's webpages and when i try to download collaboration for revit 2017 in the autodesk desktop application there is no link to download.

Glad to help.  The best way to resolve this is to re-run the installer you used to install Revit 2017 in the first place.  That should fix the issue for you.  We released Revit 2017.2 last week, which I'd recommend that you install here, but that's not required.  Re-running the original 2017 installer should get you back and running, albeit on slightly older code.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
Darin.Green
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

C4R is included in the installer for Revit 2017.2 Update. However, you may be able to fix the issue by running a repair on Revit from Programs & Features.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report