Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collaboration for Revit files not updating on A360 Team website

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
CSKLAR
1071 Views, 4 Replies

Collaboration for Revit files not updating on A360 Team website

We have half a dozen linked models that we are accessing with Collaboration for Revit. Recently I tried to download all the revit files to our local drive by logging into the Team site on a360. The files shown there do not have the most recent updated date and when I download them they are not the same versions that we are accessing through Revit. Is there a reason the a360 files are not being updated?

Also, we deleted a number of additional revit files we no longer needed but they also still show up on the a360 site (though not in the revit dialogue when selecting file/open).

Is there something that needs to be done to sync these two "worlds" with each other?

Chris

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
hhbim
in reply to: CSKLAR

>>Is there something that needs to be done to sync these two "worlds" with each other?

yes. from within the Revit>Manage A360 Models dialog box, you must execute the 'Publish Latest' operation.

read this for more info;

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/EN...

C4R and A360 (or whatever it's called now) are 2 separate services and servers.

hope this helps.

Message 3 of 5
CSKLAR
in reply to: hhbim

Ah! I see, the division between C4R and a360 was a distinction that wasn't clear to me. I was able to publish and delete my models to/from a360 successfully!

thanks!

Message 4 of 5
rsanford
in reply to: CSKLAR

Can you please explain the solution? I am having the same problem
Message 5 of 5
dedgell_SBA
in reply to: rsanford

I am having difficulty as well. After I link the consultant file through BIM 360, the most recently published versions do not seem to be available to sync.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report