Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collaboration for Revit + A360 - China Team

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
607 Views, 5 Replies

Collaboration for Revit + A360 - China Team

I have a team that is in China and are considering using of C4R + A360.

Is it available?

If not, when?

David Haynes

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
KyleB_Autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

David,

The service operates out of the US East Coast at the moment, so it's not available for subscription outside of North America at the moment.  We certainly are looking to get the service global in the future, but right now it's unfortunately not a solution to your situation.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: KyleB_Autodesk

Thanks for the prompt reply. David
Message 4 of 6
CharlesBerteaux
in reply to: Anonymous

So, I understand that C4R is a program, subscription not available in Asia right now. How about the A360 portion since it is all web based???? If me (USA) owns the subscription, Can we grant non USA (Asia - Shanghai) access???

Charles Berteaux IV
EDT BIM/VDC/Technology Department Manager | SSOE Group | Hillsboro
www.ssoe.com

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Message 5 of 6

They can ceratinly use the A360 Team portion of the C4R product in Asia, so long as English is an acceptable language for the team.  We don't seel subscriuptions to C4R outside of North America at the moment because in-Revit performance with Cloud Worksharing is not, based on our testing with real-world models, acceptably fast.  The A360 Team portion tends to be less sensitive to the global networking dynamics than Cloud Worksharing.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 6

Kyle Has this changed since 2015? Is C4R available in China now?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report