Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COBie Revit 2016

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
379 Views, 1 Reply

COBie Revit 2016

I am having serious issues with COBie trying to get it to recognise zones in the revit model and populate the Zone tab on the spreadsheet that is generated. It will populate contacts, facility, floor, space and attributes fine. But zones it wont seem to pick up at all. I've tried loads of different things and am at the end of my teather now. I have tried using the revit model and then exporting it to .ifc also with no joy.

It it necessary for me to export the .rvt file to .ifc and then import the .ifc to populate that part of the datasheet?

Can the COBie spreadsheet be populated using a .rvt file or is the .ifc conversion required?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dzanta
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you tried creating a basic revit model with two spaces, 1 zone and getting COBie to pull the zone data from it.  If it can do this, then the issue lies within your existing Revit model and the zones that were created.  If so, try recreating the zones one at a time and testing COBie integration this way....tedious but sometimes necessary troubleshooting technique.

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Autodesk Community | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report