Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Worksharing Operations are Degraded - 8/30/2018

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
Ian.Ceicys
799 Views, 13 Replies

Cloud Worksharing Operations are Degraded - 8/30/2018

August 30, 2018 2:48 AM EDT - Some C4R users may be experiencing a performance degradation with Revit worksharing. Our team is investigating now – we apologize for the inconvenience.

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
Sefi.Binyamin
in reply to: Ian.Ceicys

Thanks for the post, we are waiting to hear when the problem is solved!

Message 3 of 14
michael.prato

Hi when will this problem be resolved?

@Ian.Ceicys wrote:

August 30, 2018 2:48 AM EDT - Some C4R users may be experiencing a performance degradation with Revit worksharing. Our team is investigating now – we apologize for the inconvenience.

Message 4 of 14
michael.prato

When will this problem be resolved?

Message 5 of 14
jay.bondoc

Would like to clarify, for as long as we can synchronise means it's all good?

Message 6 of 14

when is autodesk going to start sending coffee vouchers...

Message 7 of 14

I can't see our project at BIM 360 -> Bim 360 document management -> project

Is it due to this error? 

Message 8 of 14
Ian.Ceicys
in reply to: jay.bondoc

Our engineering teams are actively engaged and working to resolve the issue. 

At this time we have determined that users who have been actively working with their models over the last 24 hours should be able to successfully continue to perform cloud worksharing operations (Model Open, Sync With Central, Publish). 

Message 9 of 14
ben_may

Users who have the model open are OK, but none of my users can see the models to open if they are not already open. Also we have lost all links, as they have become unloaded.

edit. looks like some services have been restored again, we can now see the models and directory structure through Revit

Message 10 of 14
jay.bondoc

Thank you for the information.

But just now I try to reload a link and the plan disappeared. Is that the result of the error? I try to reload the latest and still plan doesn't show up.

Message 11 of 14

Looks fine in Belgium, Antwerp.

Message 12 of 14

Working here again, Sweden.

Message 13 of 14

Engineering teams have deployed a fix and Revit Cloud Worksharing is now operational. We are continuing to monitor the service. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage has caused.

Message 14 of 14

Hi,Ian.Ceicys.

Yesterday,I participate in Autodesk University Japan 2018.
And I was speaker in the certain lunch session as a future BIM leader in japan.

After that, by chance I happened to have dinner opportunity with Autodesk sales representative. I realized that Autodesk don't know reality of japanese construction site. Autodesk itself does not know that C4R (or BIM 360 design) is a wonderful product with a destructive possibility.

I predict that C4R would become most important infrastructure in japanease construction.Our company raises the ONE-MODEL concept and places emphasis on it. The ONE - MODEL concept is the "digital twin" in the construction industry. C4R technology is indispensable for this concept. And the more we develop the ONE - MODEL concept, the more Autodesk must not stop the C4R. Probably, many companies have doubts about the stability of C4R. I want Autodesk to recognize the wonderfulness and importance of C4R as soon as possible.

And there is another one. When we are challenging the ONE - MODEL concept with C4R, we are aware of the real importance of communicator. Autodesk sales representatives never know how communicator is used by us. He didn't know how popular, how important, how indispensable it is for us. This is a serious problem. I think that communicator deleted from Revit 2019 should be returned as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading. I hope Autodesk and Japanese construction companies will develop as true partners.

Thank you.

Hiroshi.Mori

OBAYASHI Corp.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report