Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Worksharing appears to be down again

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dtpeter2901
252 Views, 4 Replies

Cloud Worksharing appears to be down again

I see there's something posted on the Health Site about it being degraded.

Currently I have a bunch of users that are getting the message that they aren't a member of any hub.

We've had limited luck with users logging out and logging back in being able to gain access.

Also I didn't get any email notification today that something was amiss like we used to.

I also didn't see any information posted here so I thought I'd start one.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dan_dankert
in reply to: dtpeter2901

We are in the same boat. Even if we get past this and the projects messages, projects open without links.

HUB message.jpg

Message 3 of 5
dtpeter2901
in reply to: dan_dankert

With all the money we're paying for licenses, I'm really wondering when I'm going to get my rebate check.  200 seats and $900 a seat $180,000 per year or about $20.50/hr.  200 employees at average billable rate of say $110/hr (just my guess)..... well you can do the math.  And I'm sure I'm just the small fish here.  

I get it that this whole internet thing has issues from time to time.  I get that sometimes it's not Autodesk's fault, but it's cloud service provider (we all know who that is).  But I'm not paying their provider.  I'm paying Autodesk.  Sorry works from time to time.  But right now, I'm down about $11k so far this morning.  Again saying I'm sorry is nice, but can a guy get a little something for dealing with this?  Gift card, discount on future licenses?  Free Pass to next years AU?  Hell a box a caramel corn?  Something?  I didn't even get an email notification this morning.

Message 4 of 5
sfanello
in reply to: dan_dankert

Happy Hump Day!

2019-10-16_09h00_18.png

Message 5 of 5
mdhutchinson
in reply to: sfanello

Yes, we are experiencing the same issues.

The dash board  https://health.autodesk.com/ ... shows they are aware of it. The message on the status has changed a couple times this morning.

2019-10-16_9-12-14.png 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report