Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot link cloud hosted models

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
mlwellhausen
639 Views, 3 Replies

Cannot link cloud hosted models

Hello,

I recently moved to a new computer with windows 11 installed. I opened a cloud hosted model that I had been working on for months on another computer. It loaded and had the pop up saying that links were not loaded. I went to check and correct this when I noticed that all the linked in and cloud hosted models were now unloaded. When I go to reload them, I can get to External References and BIM360, but the project, folder, and models are not there. Everything is working normally in Revit 21, 22, and 23. A co-worker upgraded to the same computer and does not have this issue looking at the same model. We have uninstalled and reinstalled. We're stumped. Really the only images I have to show this problem is the file path window.  

Labels (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Yien_Chao
in reply to: mlwellhausen

stupid question here, but do you still have a design licence? and are you using the same version of Revit as the file?

Message 3 of 4
mlwellhausen
in reply to: Yien_Chao

Yes, I opened the cloud hosted 2020 model and I am trying to reload the Revit 2020 cloud hosted links. 

Message 4 of 4
mlwellhausen
in reply to: mlwellhausen

Disabling the NWC Publish add-in has helped to resolve the issue. The issue with this add-in for Revit 2020 was identified soon after its release and has been removed from the Autodesk Desktop App.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/bim-360/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Cannot...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums