Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sweep id 202050 or id 201030

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
mandagora007
250 Views, 6 Replies

Can't sweep id 202050 or id 201030

Sin título.gif

Good evening everyone

I'm new using Revit, but the thing I notice is that it is very restrictive even than AutoCAD when to sweep and snap is the issue.

I am trying to insert a simple cap in this wall as a test. I tried to make the angles not too sharp but it just can not do it.

has somebody get the same code, and is some video explaining how to do this properly? I can not believe that such sophisticated software can not be more intuitive.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: mandagora007

Hello @mandagora007

FYI.

That code will represent the item ID number. Every elements in Revit have their own ID number which we can also used to select them or to find them.

About the error can you please upload a picture showing the profile and path of sweep your trying to create.

Message 3 of 7
mandagora007

Tks! I think he image is alredy there. Try click on the square on the botton of my first post.

Message 4 of 7
mandagora007

I am trying to sweep the a cap at the top of this wall
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

The image you uploaded is not enough for us to identify the problem. Your image only show a wall or something, what we need is to see the profile and path you wanted to sweep for us to identify where the problem coming from.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Maybe the path radius is too small for a profile.

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Hello @mandagora007

Please see screencast.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report