Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Change Issues To Closed

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Nathan.HilsonN67V6
249 Views, 4 Replies

Can't Change Issues To Closed

Has anybody else run into a problem where an issue that's assigned to an individual cant be closed by that individual once that issue has been resolved. Is this an issue with the way the permissions are assigned?  

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi. Can you tell me more about what kind of "issue" you're attempting to close; is it a sheet issue in Revit? When you try to close it, what error message(s) are you seeing?

Kevin Short
Senior Product Owner
Message 3 of 5

For this I'm referring to the issues added through BIM Collaborate Pro. When managing the issues from within Revit, the assignee is unable to change the issue to closed. Only "Pending" & "Review". I'm assuming it has something to do with the permissions set within ABC Pro but I have their rights set to full edit. Next step up would be full administrative but I wouldn't want everybody with these types of privileges. 

Message 4 of 5

hi

there is permissions on folders and permissions on issues. this one is access through the settings of issues.

hope that might help

Message 5 of 5

@Yien_Chao  Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report