Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not access A360 project folder from Revit

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
CardinalJohn
522 Views, 1 Reply

Can not access A360 project folder from Revit

I am attempting to work on a project with an Architect in Chicago.  I am in Iowa.  We are both running the same version of licensed AD Building Design Suite Premium, we both have Collaboration for Revit suscriptions (and i believe we have the entitlements set).

My colleague set up the project and invited me to join.  I accepted and i can see all of the project content via the web browings in A360.  Our Communicator is up and running and we have been exchanging texts.  I can download to my machine any of the content.

So the issue is when i open Revit and start the open project dialouge box, i select A360 from location selection on the left, i see the project folder.  So when i go to access the folder, it get the following message.

"You do not have sufficient privileges to complete this action" error popup message, which prevents me from accessing the model file via Revit.

This is most confusing in that I can see, open/view, download any of the content from the cloud site, but when I go to access the project folder via Revit i can not get in.

does anyone have a similar experiences or soulutions.  thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Sounds like the C4R entitlement isn't associated with the Autodesk ID you have signed into with Revit.  When you log into manage.autodesk.com with that Autodesk ID, do you see C4R in the list of products and services?

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report