Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4R Syncronize problem

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Hollowleg78
495 Views, 6 Replies

C4R Syncronize problem

This my be a coincidance but sice the work that was done to A360 over the weekend Im getting intermitant problems with syncing my model 

360 Sync Error.JPG

If you keep trying eventual it syncs fine before the weekend I never say this message Ive only been using C4R for a few weeks so not sure if this is common or somthing that happend over the weekend. Has anyone else had this problem??

Revit 2016 with all latest updates installed 

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

I'm not aware of any widespread degradation of Cloud Worksharing reliability at the moment, so we'd need to identify the root cause of that operation failure,  Best way to do that would be to provide us a Revit Journal from a session of Revit that experienced the error.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 7
Darin.Green
in reply to: Hollowleg78

This is an Internet Connection issue. We've had users running into the same issues before. To resolve, their IT Staff had to beef up their speed and in some cases their NIC cards to handle 1gb instead of 100mb

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 4 of 7
Hollowleg78
in reply to: Darin.Green

I have attached my journal files.

I dont think it will be our internet we all have 1gb cards & very fast internet connection 

Message 5 of 7

Is this issue still impacting the team?  Looking at your journal, the SC operatiomn fails with a signature that's consistent with a previous problem we saw impacting anothet tea, but was resolved quickly.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 7

Thanks for looking into this, Ive not had problems recently so hopefully its fixed 

Message 7 of 7
jgcarey
in reply to: Hollowleg78

The synchronization time between C4R and A360 team website to update with the latest RVT file is too long. 

A360 project team login users should not have to wait an additional hour after C4R team members have synchronized their Revit files to A360 to see the latest file. The solution here must be software and hardware based.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report