Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4R project folders not showing in Revit

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Ghernandez
715 Views, 3 Replies

C4R project folders not showing in Revit

I have a client who is completely updated with all the latest. They ahve been invite to the Team Hub successfully. They can access the project online via a web browser with no problems. They are showing up as a Project Contributor etc.... When he goes to Revit > Open> A360 he gets a message. "You do not currently have access to Autodesk A360 Collaboration for Revit." 

We have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of C4R v4 for 2016. I was just invited to the same project but getting the same blockade.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
AdamPeter
in reply to: Ghernandez

Hello,

If you go to account managment (manage.autodesk.com) does the C4R entitlement show up? While anyone can download the client software and be invited to a project, each user needs to subscribe to the C4R service in order for it to work. If you have verified this you can PM me and we can look into it further.

Thanks,

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk
Message 3 of 4
Ghernandez
in reply to: AdamPeter

Thanks! Adam for the response.

That was it the client needed to purchase C4R so it shows up as an entitlement in his Autodesk account. It was made clear to me that users of A360 team can access the model online for free. Inorder to work live together the consultant needs to also purchase C4R on their end and make sure their entitlements are assigned accordingly. 

Message 4 of 4
elind
in reply to: AdamPeter

Adam,

We have this same issue in that the C4R service doesn't show up in the account management page of one of my coworkers.  There are three of us with subscriptions to the Revit Collaboration Suite, but only 2 of us can see the C4R service.  Please explain how to be sure the third user has entitlement to C4R.

Thanks,

Eric

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report