Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4R Models not Publishing to A360

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Victory1
386 Views, 7 Replies

C4R Models not Publishing to A360

Hi

I am having an issue with a project where the main central file that has all the links in it is not publishing. 

Have tried via a series of different users and all are on the latest C4R plugin updates. project is Revit 2016.

all other models in the folder publish fine.

But not the main central. which is only about 10MB.

Journal files attached.

Any advice much appreciated. 

Andrew

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
AdamPeter
in reply to: Victory1

Thanks Andrew, let me take a look at the journal and see what I can provide some assistance.

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk
Message 3 of 8

Hi Andrew, 

Thank you for taking your time to post this on the forum, 

As it's file specific would it be possible for you to share the files with me? I'll try to run some diagnostics on it and see what I can find.

Let me know if that's possible, I've sent you an invitation to a folder, 

Best Regards,

Jacob Westergaard 

Jacob Westergaard

Autodesk Premium Support Team
AEC Premium Support Services
Message 4 of 8

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for the offer.

Your colleague Rafal Gaweda has been trying to resolve the issue.

I'm happy to send you the model also, but its worth you liasing with him so that you don't both overlap with things you are doing to troubleshoot it.

Thanks

Andrew

Message 5 of 8

Hi Andrew, 

Thank you for letting me know, 

I'm sure my colleague is handling it just fine so I'll let him finish his work. 

Best Regards,

Jacob Westergaard

Jacob Westergaard

Autodesk Premium Support Team
AEC Premium Support Services
Message 6 of 8

What was the solution to this problem as I am running into publishing problems as well.  I am using Revit 2017 and when I select publish all files to BIM360, not all the files are updated.  Any news on how to fix this?

Message 7 of 8

Publish all only updates models that have changes to them.  Is it possible that the ones that didn't publish were already up to date?  In the Manage Cloud Models dialog there should be an icon for each model (either a green circle with a check for those that are up to date or a box with an arrow pointing up for those that can be published).  Can you provide some specifics of models that are ready to publish that are failing on the publish all?  You may also try to publish them individually to see if there is an issue with just one specific one.  

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk
Message 8 of 8

Thanks for the email. I did find out that those files haven't been updated in a while.

Best,
Aracely

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report