Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4R Load Failed - Multiple users need to relinquish

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
BC-JChandler
803 Views, 2 Replies

C4R Load Failed - Multiple users need to relinquish

Working in Revit 2018.2, we have a cloud hosted model that when attempting to open pops the "Can't edit the element until user abcd resaves the element to central and relinquishes". When I expand the error report, there is a second error that says "Can't edit the element until user efgh resaves the element to central and relinquishes". There is the Place Request option or Cancel. Either option leads to another notification saying "Load Cancelled" and the model closes. I have talked to both users, they get the same thing. When user abcd opens the model, the error says user efgh needs to resave/relinquish and user efgh gets the error that abcd needs to save and relinquish.

Currently, nobody can open the model without the load failed message and the model closing. I've tried using the delete items option, but even after deleting the locked items, the model still closes. Is there a way around this? 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
BC-JChandler
in reply to: BC-JChandler

Figured it out - there is a "Force Relinquish" in the actions dropdown of the manage cloud models dialog box. 

Message 3 of 3

This is not a solution. When syncing in the past owned elements did not hold up the syncing process. this The other issue I've noticed that there are no options for relinquishing any elements on C4R.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report