Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4R limitations in China Beijing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bheng
243 Views, 2 Replies

C4R limitations in China Beijing

hi ,

We have a team that will be travelling to Beijing for a design workshop next week.

the main team is based in our office in Sydney.

Ideally, we would all like to access the project models concurrently.

are there any limitations (firewall? etc) with using C4R in Beijing + Sydney?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DanFaba
in reply to: bheng

Hello, Brandon

I have analyzed your question, and checked for answers inside the Autodesk Knowledge Network (AKN for shorts). Inside AKN, I found information about the way Collaboration for Revit (C4R) works. 

There is a list describing features of C4R that you can access >HERE<, as well as a configuration article for Proxy server and domain exceptions required for A360 services, which are connected to Revit and C4R, and such article is available >HERE<.

In summary, I am trying to tell you that there should be no problems with the connection to the Team Hub as long as the configuration of the computers is adequate in both sites. Also, a very important topic, is to make sure that both offices are using The Communicator, and double- or even triple-check that there will not be two or more Sync to Central at the same time, which may damage the project.

Dan Faba
Autodesk Revit Technical Support
Message 3 of 3
AdamPeter
in reply to: DanFaba

Syncing to central at the same time should not cause any type of corruption but may lengthen the time it takes to complete the sync.

thanks,

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report