Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4R & Revit 2018

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ChrisOsborne
1186 Views, 5 Replies

C4R & Revit 2018

In Revit 2017, I can see all the projects that we have in BIM360 Team. However, in Revit 2018, none of them show up. How can I access my BIM360 projects in 2018?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

@ChrisOsborne, projects in C4R are version specific. If you are going to upgrade your R2107 project to R2018 you will need to re upload it to C4R for R2018

Dave Jones - DDP
Message 3 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: ChrisOsborne

here are the steps: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
wblaney-cda
in reply to: DarrenP

REEEEEdiculous.

If this is the reason I don't see any of the 13 projects I'm managing in C4R v2017 when I click the BIM360 icon in v2018.1, then maybe Autodesk should consider changing the message in the BIM 360 Dialog from "You are not a member of any projects." to "You do not have any projects in Revit v2018". I am ABSOLUTELY a member of a lot of projects - even the Communicator app in v2018 can see that, so you can't tell me the code to check it isn't possible...

Message 5 of 6
rleclerc
in reply to: wblaney-cda

Can anyone tel me where to get c4r 2018 i do not see anylink on the c4r site

Message 6 of 6
wblaney-cda
in reply to: rleclerc

rleclerc - C4R is built into 2018, on the Collaborate tab. You just need to have a license to the C4R services so you can establish a Team Hub to get your file on the cloud instead of your local server.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report