Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4R 1000GB Data

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
478 Views, 7 Replies

C4R 1000GB Data

My company wants to put the entire projects to A360 Collaboration For Revit. But it seems only provide 25G data, while our company need more 1000GB data. Please give us a solution for this tips.

Note:

• Storage capacity
  • Enable Create Local for Revit project
  • Fast processing speed

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Hollowleg78
in reply to: Anonymous

Cant help with the file size but although the create new local is grayed out you do have one its saved in (2016 or what ever version you are on) 

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Revit\Autodesk Revit 2016\CollaborationCache

as for speed we have noticed an improvement from working off my company network with my 300mb M&E model with 3 linked files 100mb ish each 

Message 3 of 8
KyleB_Autodesk

There is no limit to the file size of Cloud Workshared Revit models you have with C4R.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: KyleB_Autodesk

You can prove this?
Because previously I had chat with eStore, Autodesk Support CaseNo: 111751630. They told me only 25G data. I've told my boss then.
This is important work of my company, things need to report to the boss.

Thanks KyleB.

Message 5 of 8
KyleB_Autodesk

@Anonymous wrote:

You can prove this?
Because previously I had chat with eStore, Autodesk Support CaseNo: 111751630. They told me only 25G data. I've told my boss then.
This is important work of my company, things need to report to the boss.

Thanks KyleB.

As the Product Manager, having worked with the product team to build and deliver the Cloud Worksharing service, I can attest that there is no limit to the size of Cloud Workshared Models with a C4R subscription.

-Kyle 

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: KyleB_Autodesk

Hi KyleB,

sorry, not I do not believe you. But this is the information that a reseller A360 provided for me.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Additional-storage-for-A...

Thanks a lot.

Message 7 of 8
Hollowleg78

Its very confusing A360 dose have a limit of 25gb but thats not the same thing as collabaration for Revit. I was told by autodesk there was no limit for C4R
Message 8 of 8

Yes, there is some room for improvement with differentiation between our offerings.

That support article refers to A360 Drive space for an individual user, and is completely unrelated to either the A360 Team or Collaboration for Revit products.  A360 Team is technically 10GB per paid user in the Team Hub, so 10 subscriptions = 100GB space in the hub..  The Cloud Worksharing service that comes with the C4R product has no limit to the number or file size of models used.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report