Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG: Freeze during sync with certain views/sheets open - using BIM 360-Revit 2023

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Dash.b.
121 Views, 1 Reply

BUG: Freeze during sync with certain views/sheets open - using BIM 360-Revit 2023

I am having issues with my BIM 360 model freezing every time I try to sync. Through trial and error, I was able to narrow down the issue quite a bit...

I found that when I have certain sheets open and showing on screen when I initiate a sync, Revit freezes during the "save to central" step. 

Interestingly, I'm even able to make changes to the sheets that cause the freeze and successfully sync those changes, as long as I close the sheet before I sync. I can even sync with the faulty sheets open, as long as the tab isn't showing on the screen when I activate the sync command. 

The sheets causing the freeze have 3D views on them. If I open the 3D views individually and sync, there are no problems, which would indicate the issue is with the sheet..?

*I have the latest updates for Revit 2023 and Autodesk desktop connector. I also tried a reinstall of Revit 2023 and disabling add-ons, to no avail. My internet connection is great. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
RSomppi1
in reply to: Dash.b.

Sometimes sheets get corrupted. Recreate the sheets to see if the issue continues.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report