Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue overlay areas in plan view

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
m.kleinmann
597 Views, 9 Replies

Blue overlay areas in plan view

All;

I am getting a bunch of blue overlays in my plan views. See below. Any idea where that comes from?

BIM360_BlueBoxes.PNG

Marc

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Hi Marc,

Thanks for posting your question to the forum. Can you tell us what type of file this is and how you uploaded it to A360? Also let us know what the file was created in.

Thanks for getting us more details.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 10

Bud;

The file was created in Revit 2017 latest version and was uploaded published through C4R.

Marc

Message 4 of 10

Thanks Marc for the update, and I'll move this over to the Revit Colibration forum.   That way the right experts can jump in and help. 

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 5 of 10

@alan.quinn made some progress. The blue overlay was traced back to the visibility settings of window & door labels.

I had "Label Visibility" set to on in the family type settings under "Graphics Settings". Once these were turned off, the blue boxes disappeared. Not sure yet if this is with window labels in general or isolated to this Marvin family. Btw - this is the official Revit Family from Marvin's website.

Message 6 of 10
m.kleinmann
in reply to: m.kleinmann

@alan.quinn - I just now noticed that while the blue boxes are gone in plan views, they are still present in elevation and section views, so this issue is not isolated to window/door labels.

elevation.PNG

Message 7 of 10
m.kleinmann

Hi @alan.quinn - Any news back from development on this? Elevations and sections are still showing blue boxes. Happy New Year!

Message 8 of 10
alan.quinn

m.kleinmannI checked the internal case and development is still looking into this one. 

Message 9 of 10
m.kleinmann
in reply to: alan.quinn

Thx for letting me know @alan.quinn

Message 10 of 10
m.kleinmann
in reply to: alan.quinn

Alan;

We just added switches to the plan, and the switch labels show up with blue boxes also. Please let the developers know.

MarcScreenshot_16.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report