Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM 360 Team Collaboration 2017 plug-in not available for download

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
KevinBurrows
2370 Views, 2 Replies

BIM 360 Team Collaboration 2017 plug-in not available for download

The BIM 360 Team Collaboration 2017 plug-in is not available on its webpage:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-bim-...

I've attached a screenshot of the webpage as I'm seeing it now.  I'm using Google Chrome, but I've looked at the page in IE and Edge.  They all show the page the same.

When Autodesk rebranded A360 Team to BIM 360, they removed the old C4R plug-in download pages and posted a new page with links to the 2015, 2016, and 2017 plug-in downloads:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-bim-...

The 2015 and 2016 pages have their respective downloads, but the 2017 does not.

When will the 2017 plug-in be available for download?  I have clients waiting for it so they can start using C4R.

Thanks,

Kevin Burrows

ECAD, Inc.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Kat_Burrows_
in reply to: KevinBurrows

Autodesk has made changes where Collaboration for Revit is included in the updates for Revit 2017.

Revit 2016 and 2015 still require a download to run/install. It is only Revit 2017 that will have the collaboration built into the updates.

Message 3 of 3
huotger
in reply to: KevinBurrows

Kevin,

As stated on the C4R 2017 page you referenced, "Autodesk BIM 360 Team Collaboration v3 for Revit 2017 is directly included within the install for Revit 2017.1 Update. Please Sign In to either Autodesk Accounts or Autodesk Desktop Application to install the Revit 2017.1 Update."

The C4R 2017 v3 update will be applied by installing Revit 2017.1 update from either Autodesk Desktop App or by downloading the update from Autodesk Accounts.  In order to have Revit 2017.1 update provided in Autodesk Desktop App or Autodesk Accounts you will need to login using an account which has a valid Revit 2017 subscription.

Gerry Huot

Revit SQA Manager

Autodesk, Inc

Gerry Huot

SQA Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report