Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bim 360 team button in revit 2017 (the big blue B) is not working.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
ArtisanCAD
359 Views, 6 Replies

it was fine yesterday? I can't access my cloud models

Lorne
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ArtisanCAD
in reply to: ArtisanCAD

Ok. this is now resolved. It was caused by the latest windows 10 update. I rolled back to the previous version and all is good.

Lorne
Message 3 of 7
ArtisanCAD

Well, this problem is back. I am now in a situation where I cannot roll back windows 10 latest update. as soon as I remove it windows just updates again. Apparently windowd 10 updates are not able to be stopped.

again I find that I cannot access my collaboration files in 2016/17 or 18. I am at a loss.

Lorne
Message 4 of 7
sureshchotrani

Are you on latest Revit build, https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/H...

Did you try repair via control panel?

If you are still facing issues you can uninstall BIM 360 from the control panel and reinstall the same.

www.bim-3d-4d-5d.blogspot.com
www.bim-navisworks.blogspot.com
Twitter @SureshChotrani
Give KUDOs if happy & accept solution if post provides solution
Message 5 of 7
ArtisanCAD
in reply to: sureshchotrani

Thanks for you reply.

yes I have tried all of those options. In fact all my Revits 2015/17 and 18 do not now see collaboration.

I think somewhere along the line a windows install on my main tower has corrupted some files as my laptop works fine with both the latest Revit and Windows 10.

Looks like I need to do a new clean windows install

Lorne
Message 6 of 7

Had the same issue for v2017 and v2018. I reinstalled the latest update for each of the version and the issue(s) were solved. Repeated this on a secondary machine Revit 2016 was uninstalled), but the same result: no "B" available. Applied the latest updates for v2017 and v2018: all fixed.

Not that I'm hoping the issue will occur again. Not that I know the reason (that Autodesks thing to find out). But at least we know how to fix the error.

Regards,

Thierry

Message 7 of 7

Thanks for your input

Yesterday I did a clean install of windows and then updated windows to the latest version 1709. Then I re-installed revit and everything is working now. what a megga pain in thre rear

Lorne

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report