Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM 360, Collaboration and Communicator

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
marco.defina
329 Views, 6 Replies

BIM 360, Collaboration and Communicator

Hello,

i have 2 problem on my 10 License of BIM 360 Team.

The first:

I don't understand how to use this advantage...I want to use The communicator for example.

I assigned the license at 10 users in company with the Autodesk ID's but communicator work only on my computer (Software coordinator).

The second:

I don't understand the hub of the BIM 360, i login with the Autodesk ID of the Contract Manager and the hub is on the name of the Software coordinator...

BIM Manager - HVAC and Plumbing designer https://www.autodesk.it/content/dam/autodesk/www/products/responsive-imagery/responsive-badges-compare/2019/navisworks-manage-2019-badge-75x75.pngApp AutoCAD per dispositivi mobili premiumNavisWorks Simulate3ds Max___________________________________________________________________________
Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: marco.defina

BIM 360 team & collaboration for Revit are 2 separate things

which one did you buy?

BIM 360 team does not work with the communicator inside of Revit this requires collaboration for Revit

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
marco.defina
in reply to: DarrenP

I have BIM 360 Team and Communicator is active...

Cattura.JPG

BIM Manager - HVAC and Plumbing designer https://www.autodesk.it/content/dam/autodesk/www/products/responsive-imagery/responsive-badges-compare/2019/navisworks-manage-2019-badge-75x75.pngApp AutoCAD per dispositivi mobili premiumNavisWorks Simulate3ds Max___________________________________________________________________________
Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums.

Message 4 of 7
AdamPeter

Collaboration for Revit has a client installer that includes the Communicator.  With just a BIM 360 Team entitlement the communicator should allow you to chat with other people when logged in, but it will not show you model activity (when a sycn to central is happening or who is in what model) if you are not using C4R to actually house models in the project.  

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk
Message 5 of 7
marco.defina
in reply to: AdamPeter

Yes, i need only to chat during work with workset.

How i can start communicator on other computer? Thay have all the Autodesk ID with associated Licens of Aec Collection with BIM 360.

Message 6 of 7
marco.defina
in reply to: AdamPeter

@Anonymous wrote:

Collaboration for Revit has a client installer that includes the Communicator.  With just a BIM 360 Team entitlement the communicator should allow you to chat with other people when logged in, but it will not show you model activity (when a sycn to central is happening or who is in what model) if you are not using C4R to actually house models in the project.  

@AdamPeter

Hello,

i activated the HUB, me and my collaborators are logged in and communicator work (online), how i can fine my collaborators?

collaborators.png

Message 7 of 7
marco.defina

No info?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report