Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to workshare a Revit model online?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
CAD-Ludde!
353 Views, 1 Reply

Best way to workshare a Revit model online?

Hi!

I am involved in a schoolproject where we would lika to use an Autodesk onlineservice to share our Revit Models.

We are four in the group who would like to be able to work (worksharing) on a central Revit Model from our laptops.

The moore I search the moore confused I get about the differences between A360 paid/free version, A360 Drive, A360 Collaborate, A360 Team, Buzzaw and moore.. Can someone explain the differences or recommende one solution that works?

Kind regards

Patrik

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dzanta
in reply to: CAD-Ludde!

If you want to have 4 users create/modify a Revit model within a single office location, then standard Revit worksharing tool is what you would use.

If you want to have 4 users create/modify a Revit model via different offices on the same office domain/subdomain, then Revit Server and worksharing is what you would use.

If you want to have 4 users create/modify a Revit model via different offices in different office domains (any company/any location/any time), then A360 Collaboration for Revit is what you would use.

If you want to have 4 users have access to a Revit model to share (upload/download) to work with the model one at a time, then any online cloud based storage solution is what you would use.

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Autodesk Community | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report