Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Cloud

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
meur
306 Views, 8 Replies

Autodesk Cloud

I can´t see the files on the cloud even though I have access to them.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
RSomppi1
in reply to: meur

I'm sure that you meant to ask a question. There are some questions that need to be answered, also.

How have you tried to see them? What kind of files are they? How were they uploaded?

Message 3 of 9
meur
in reply to: RSomppi1

Hi 🙂 I can't open a file on the cloud. We used BIM to work on that together but it appears that I have permission to edit it but I can't even see it. They already tried to remove me and resend the invitation but it didn't work. I'm an exchange student so my user is new... I downloaded Revit again with this new user.
Thank you so much,
Melissa Gandara
Message 4 of 9
RSomppi1

Are you using the correct version of Revit for the project?

Can you see the files if you browse to them either with your internet browser or desktop connector drive?

Message 5 of 9
meur

Yes! I can see them if I log in to my Autodesk account, but I’m not able to open them on Revit… the version is the right one
Melissa
Message 6 of 9
RSomppi1

Do you have a license for BIM 360?

Message 7 of 9
meur

O haven’t applied to one! Maybe that’s it! If I’m a student, on Autodesk I can apply for free right?
Message 8 of 9
RSomppi1

I don't think it's free for students. 

Message 9 of 9
FuldenYilmaz

Unfortunately, BIM 360, namely ACC Licenses, does not have a student license preference. However, you can get a 30-day trial version.

Let me know if you have more questions on this topic, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Best regards,

Fulden Yılmaz MSc. Architect - BIM Consultant

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report