Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add the ability see who is live in the cloud models?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
RCoutu
714 Views, 7 Replies

Add the ability see who is live in the cloud models?

Since the worksharing Monitor tool does not work with the cloud models, add a feature that gives you the ability to see who is in the model at the moment.  

UPDATE: I created this post on the Ideas Forum, please upvote if you too would like to see this added into Revit: Workshare Monitoring for ACC BIM 360 - Autodesk Community

Labels (5)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Mohamed-Nassar
in reply to: RCoutu

i think from my point of view, you can see who is working on the project right now by open the model and check the worksets, and no more options to check this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the above reply answers your question; Please mark it with ACCEPT SOLUTION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mohamed Nassar , ACP, Autodesk Ambassador Gold
BIM Support / Structure Modeler
Message 3 of 8
RSomppi
in reply to: Mohamed-Nassar

That kind of solution only works under certain circumstances. My users all use the same workset. Won't work.

Message 4 of 8
jade.l

@RCoutu  Revit Ideas https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-ideas/idb-p/302 is the right place to add such request and gather support.  

jade.l

Message 5 of 8
Mohamed-Nassar
in reply to: RSomppi

how come they work using the same workset, if you talk about the Borrow process it means also you can see them using the workset window but till now with the cloud you can't know this kind of information
If the above reply answers your question; Please mark it with ACCEPT SOLUTION

Mohamed Nassar , ACP, Autodesk Ambassador Gold
BIM Support / Structure Modeler
Message 6 of 8
RSomppi
in reply to: Mohamed-Nassar

@Mohamed-Nassar wrote:
how come they work using the same workset

We have no need for worksets outside of them being required for workshared projects.

Message 7 of 8
RyanCameron

I agree it would be nice to see who else is in the model. 

RB Cameron, AIA, LEED AP, EDAC
Digital Practice Leader

Message 8 of 8
RSomppi
in reply to: RyanCameron

You should check the IDEAS forum, find all the posts mentioning this and vote them up.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators