Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Team Viewer not displaying updated Revit Model

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
541 Views, 2 Replies

A360 Team Viewer not displaying updated Revit Model

When I first created and uploaded a Revit model to a project in A360 Team, a view of the model was created for the viewer. After making changes through to the model and syncing them, i noticed that the model in the viewer is not updating. I know the model was updated as I can open the file through the A360 shortcut in Revit and review the model. But any new changes and syncing does not update the A360 viewer model. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Ron

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
KyleB_Autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

When I first created and uploaded a Revit model to a project in A360 Team, a view of the model was created for the viewer. After making changes through to the model and syncing them, i noticed that the model in the viewer is not updating. I know the model was updated as I can open the file through the A360 shortcut in Revit and review the model. But any new changes and syncing does not update the A360 viewer model. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Ron

I suspect you are using C4R to cloud workshare the model.  In that case, you need to publish the latest version to A360 from within Revit.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: KyleB_Autodesk

I am using C4R, and hunting around the Collaboration tab I sort of figured it out. Thanks for the reply.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report