Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 link not working

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
cadsupport
601 Views, 6 Replies

A360 link not working

We are having an issue with the link to access the BIM 360 TEAM viewer.

The process was as follows:

1. A new version is added to BIM 360 TEAM via Manage Cloud Models – Publish latest model (Hazem has been doing this as I can’t, but that’s a different problem that we can solve later).
  2. Log in to Autodesk 360.
  3. click on “916035 – Kepa Road”
  4. Right click on the file “916035_KEPA RD APARTMENTS-BNE-SCHEME9.rvt” – Share
  5. Opens up a window…
  6. Copy the link provided and send to whoever (link below).

http://a360.co/2qJ0sHr

and you get an error Sorry we have encountered some issues when preparing file for viewing.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
donthis
in reply to: cadsupport

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with viewing the model. 

Can you ask Hazem to try publishing the model again? Let me know how that goes. If that doesn't help, I'll ask the team to take a look at your file. 

Srikanth Donthi
Sr. Product Manager
Message 3 of 7
cadsupport
in reply to: donthis

Hi
Model was republished with no success.
We are unable to share or copy model from this project. I tested other projects and the problem is not happening with others.

Mick
Message 4 of 7
donthis

Hi Mick,

I've notified our engineering team to look into the issue. I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear back from them.

Srikanth Donthi
Sr. Product Manager
Message 5 of 7
cadsupport

Thanks Srikanth

Just for the record the problem file was created using 2017.R2, others used earlier versions.

Message 6 of 7
donthis

Hi Mick,

Apologies for the delay. This is taking longer than I had anticipated. We have identified the issue with this though and the team is already working on fixing it. I'll write back as soon as we have taken care of the issue. 

Srikanth Donthi
Sr. Product Manager
Message 7 of 7
micknoble

Thanks Srikanth

We have downloaded the file (once published) from the project hub and uploaded it to another hub that we have created for sharing.

We are able to share the file from this hub/folder, no idea why but it is a workaround.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report