Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Collaboration Subscription Allocation

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
451 Views, 2 Replies

A360 Collaboration Subscription Allocation

We are attempting to perform an evaluation of C4R and we're having issues purchasing multiple subscriptions. We entered 10 into the quantity box, yet when you advance to the next page for purchase it defaulted back to one. Which forced us to have each user purchase a subscription independently. Because of this I can not figure out how to reallocate subscriptions to others. I can add multiple users when managing, however they don't bring their license along and I am still left with only one seat available to allocate.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
KyleB_Autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

In what way are you trying to start a subscription with the service?  A paid subscription or trial subscription on our eStore?

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: KyleB_Autodesk

Please see below information from our reseller. I assume the fact that it was a trial is what is causing our issue, and that a subscription purchase will rectify this problem. "Good speaking with you earlier today. Per our discussion, here are some relevant links for your evaluation of A360 Collaboration for Revit: · http://store.autodesk.com/store/adskus/buy/productID.314281000/quantity.1/ThemeID.23155600 - download the 30-day version of the tool. I believe you want to specify the number of users as the “quantity” on the shopping page."

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report