Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Collaboration for Revit version installed

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1678 Views, 7 Replies

A360 Collaboration for Revit version installed

We have multiple versions of Revit in our office , 2015 and 2016.  Within those are users with A360 Collaboration for Revit.  As there are multiple versions for these products, I believe 2015 is 7.1 and 2016 is 2 how would one find out with version of the Collaboration for Revit is installed on a users machine?  Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for posting your question. This is the A360 forum, so I'm going to move you to the Revit Collaboration forum so that the team can help answer your question.

Hope this helps get you pointed in the right direction for help with your question.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

Hi Bruce,

Go to Control Panel>Programs and Features, look for Autodesk A360 Collaboration for Revit 201x and look to the right for the date and version installed.

David
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Unfortunately I am still unable to fully know what version of Collaboration for Revit is installed.  I cannot find within the Install and Known issues guidelines what version is installed that corresponds to the Version that I can see in my Control Panel Programs.  The version that is described there for Collaboration for Revit for 2015 is 15.0.1192.0, for 2016 it is 16.0.493.0.  Neither of these correspond to the 7.1 for 2015 or 2 for 2016. 

Please provide a better way to understand the version numbers so that we can determine which version is installed on a users computer.

Thanks,

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

So we finally have 2016 R2 and then also a new update 10 for 2015.  When you read the readme file for the U10 for 2015 is mentions down at the bottom the potiential for error with Collaboration for Revit.  It states that for U10 2015 will need the latest version of C4R, version 2015.8.  Where can I find version 2015.8 for C4R?  How do I know what version I currently have on my machines?  Looking at the download it states the latest version is 7.1.  On my machines under Programs the version is 15.0.1192.0.  Do any of these align?  Please Autodesk, provide an answer as to how we determine what version of C4R is loaded on a machines.

Thanks,

Bruce

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Still waiting for a response here. I would like to update my office to the latest update 10 for 2015 but will not until I am confident on the version of C4R on a machine. Please help.

Thanks,
Message 7 of 8
AdamPeter

Hi and sorry for the delayed response.

It looks like an error in the UR 10 readme as we have not released C4R 2015.8 yet.  It should read 2015. V7.1 as this is our latest released version.

You can find the download HERE.

Thanks,

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: AdamPeter

Awesome!  Thanks!  I will now install U10 for 2015 to my users. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report