Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Cloud Tech Support

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
armorrison1
379 Views, 3 Replies

A360 Cloud Tech Support

Since I have opened my model from the cloud this morning, I have not had the ability to sync to central or edit/move any existing objects within my model.  If I attempt to do so I receive an error message after about 10-15 minutes of waiting which tells me "You do not have permission to perform this operation".  Others in my office who are attempting to work in the cloud, on this particular model, are having the same issue; this makes me think there is something wrong with the A360 Cloud server.  

I cannot find a phone number for A360 support, or any contact info for them at all for that matter, in order to get this issue resolved.  Does anyone know of a number or even an email address that can be used to contact tech support?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hello Amanda,

It sounds like you are using Revit Collaboration.  Check this link and also the Revit Collaboration forum for more details.

Revit Collaboration Publish currently offline:

I'm also goign to go ahead and move your message to the Revit Collaboration forum in case you have any other questions around this issue.

Hope this helps.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Tags (3)
Message 3 of 4

I just opened the Autodesk Health Dashboard and saw that they are working on the issue.

Thanks for your help today, Bud.

Message 4 of 4

@armorrison1 wrote:

I just opened the Autodesk Health Dashboard and saw that they are working on the issue.

Thanks for your help today, Bud.

The recent degradations of the A360 Publishing servive should have nothing to do with the bheavior you reported.  Can you please confirm the issue is resolved for you and your team?

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report