Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 and Revit 2018

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
fpensa
1115 Views, 3 Replies

A360 and Revit 2018

I have a similar issue to this one but it's not quite the same.

Since I've upgraded to Revit 2018, I'm no longer able to see all my projects in A360 as I was in Revit 2017. Funny thing is that I'm only able to see one.

So, here what I see from Revit

2017-05-30_1001.png

And here how my A360 actually looks like

2017-05-30_1004.png

All these projects are shared and includes Revit central files, managed through R4C.

I understand that I shouldn't be able to open a 2017 files in Revit 2018, but not even being able to see the directory? Except for one random?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: fpensa

did you go through this process: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
fpensa
in reply to: DarrenP

Not yet, but as I explained my problem is that I don't even see all the directory projects except for a random one.. I would expect to see the directories empties at least...

Message 4 of 4
AdamPeter
in reply to: fpensa

BIM 360 Team projects are Revit Version specific, meaning if you have a project in Revit 2017 you won't be able to see it from Revit 2018.  Likewise Revit 2017 will not see 2018 projects either.  The first model in using C4R is what dictates the Revit version for the project.

The admin project likely does not have any C4R models in it yet and is still "open" to any version.  You can also upgrade projects using this method.

thanks,

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report