Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Text Question

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Deioma
667 Views, 2 Replies

Schedule Text Question

Sometimes I can click in the schedule area and the border commands let me add an Underline between the Heading and the body text.  Sometimes it looks like the same thing is working but the line never shows up.  Is there some special step I need to take to get better control over underlining the Header in schedules and legends?

This is what it looks like on the sheet.

As it looks on sheet.JPG

How it looks when I select it.

When selected.JPG

What is making the line under the Header disappear.  I can see that it is there, but endes up hidden.  Does anyone lnow the solution for this?

Thank You

Nardo

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ToanDN
in reply to: Deioma

Capture.PNGYou need to play with schedule border.  Select the title cell, click on the Borders button, pick the intended line type, click on the Outline box or pick individual sides to apply.

Message 3 of 3
Deioma
in reply to: ToanDN

ToanDN

That is exactly what I did.  However the line seems to be hidden by the Text's background.  I say that because when I select the schedule (see image from 1st message), the line is clearly there.  But when unselected the line disappears.  In normal situations we have the option to have a transparent background.  However the font tool in the schedule tools has no transparent option. 

An further ideas?  I appriciate it.

Nardo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report