Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2016 free trial

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jinrai
1512 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 2016 free trial

Hi all,

I've recently downloaded the 30 day trial for Revit 2016.

I've been running it for 11 days and it is now informing me that my trial has 'expired' this happened while I was in the program and I can now no longer save any changes or renders from my project.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if it's possible to correct the fault. I may have been interested in a rolling month on month licence but if I'm only going to get a third of my licence per month not quite so keen anymore.

Thanks for any help or advice that you can give in advance

Regards

Gareth

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
matthew.d
in reply to: jinrai

Hi @jinrai,

Welcome to the community! Sorry about the short trial.

The trial may have been somehow activated earlier causing this. While trials cannot be extended, you could try a different version for 30 days. If your subscription for some reason only lasted 11 days instead of a month, we would be sure to rectify the situation, as soon as you notified us. However, this should not occur during a subscription.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report