Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worksharing Display Modes show no colors in model

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
489 Views, 5 Replies

Worksharing Display Modes show no colors in model

We work currently in a project in which at least 3 people work simultaneously and I wanted to have a quick overview of which person did what. So I learned about Worksharing Display Modes, the thing is it doesn't show any colors. Only with the Mode for Worksets. The rest show the model completely white. I tried also in 2019 with a completely different file. Same thing. Any idea where is the issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
XXalessio.amodioXX
in reply to: Anonymous

Becouse probability you have synchronized and relinquish all ownership.

Message 3 of 6
hmunsell

are the others in the model working when you are using the Workshare Display?

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: hmunsell

not at the moment when I checked it out, but in any case, you have to synchronize to see any changes. I don't see why the fact that other work at the same time would have any effect.

Message 5 of 6
RobDraw

It is possible to synchronize and retain ownership. This is not a recommended practice, though.

The ownership display might work while they are working but before they synch. I've not tried that, though.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 6 of 6
SteveKStafford

In options > General > Worksharing update frequency is usually set to More Frequent (far right slider position) but it can be turned "off" by sliding it all the way left. This governs how often Revit updates that information.

My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators