Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11 compatible

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
brianwclayton1969
2406 Views, 6 Replies

Windows 11 compatible

Good afternoon, I have seen that Windows 11 is out, this is a general question about Autodesk products. I was wondering are AutoCAD and Revit versions compatible with Windows 11 now or do users need to wait couple of months before updating to Win11.

Thanks Brian

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi, I haven’t found any problems installing Autodesk products in windows 11. Also, updating windows with my adsk programs already installed neither. 

Regards,

If I helped you, please mark as a solution. Thanks.

Message 3 of 7

Hi, I haven’t found any problems installing Autodesk products in windows 11. Also, updating Windows with my Autodesk programs already installed neither.
Regards,

If I helped you, please don't forget to mark it as a solution. Thanks.

Message 4 of 7

If you check AutoCAD and Revit system requirements, Windows 11 is not listed as a supported OS yet.

I would wait until it is officially supported, especially for the production environment.

If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for your assistance.
Brian

Message 6 of 7

This post indicates AutoCAD 2021 and 2022 fully support Windows 11 even though it is not listed on the system requirements page for AutoCAD

Message 7 of 7
RDAOU
in reply to: brianwclayton1969

@brianwclayton1969 

It is compatible and Autodesk did extend support to cover windows 11

https://blogs.autodesk.com/revit/2021/12/01/autodesk-revit-now-supports-microsoft-windows-11/?_ga=2....

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report