Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why if I have an instance project parameter on some elements is showing as type?

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
dmendozaSJ4JV
457 Views, 8 Replies

Why if I have an instance project parameter on some elements is showing as type?

Hello

I added some project parameters and set them as instance parameters, and on almost all they are shown as instance, but I have some elements where they are showing as type parameters and it is making more difficult to me adding values on a massive way for this difference.

I have other parameters introduced the same way that are showing correctly in all the elements.

10.PNG

11.PNG

Thank you for your help

  

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
mhiserZFHXS
in reply to: dmendozaSJ4JV

Was the parameter already added to those families within the family editor?

Message 3 of 9

Are ALL the 10_03_OPS Handbook Shared Parameters pulled from the exact same Shared Parameter Text File? How many 10_03_OPS Handbook Parameters are shown under Project Parameters?

Message 4 of 9

It is the only one

Message 5 of 9
dmendozaSJ4JV
in reply to: mhiserZFHXS

Im working on a model previusly worked, so Im not sure, but if I open the family that is having this problem, the parameter i not shown

12.PNG

Message 6 of 9
mhiserZFHXS

Expand the Identity Data category.

Message 7 of 9
dmendozaSJ4JV

Sorry, you are totally right, the family have the parameters inside

To set them only as project parameters I have to delete them on the family right?

Message 8 of 9
mhiserZFHXS

Or you could just change them to instance parameters in the family. Its up to you.

Message 9 of 9
dmendozaSJ4JV

Thank you very much! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report